Geothermal Repair, Geothermal System Installation & Geothermal HVAC ServiceWaverly, NE, Greenwood, NE, Roca, NE, Lincoln, NE, Hickman, NE & Eagle, NE
A geothermal heating/cooling system is an unbeatable investment. Enjoy year round comfort in Lincoln, NE and surrounding areas while significantly reducing energy costs and impact on the environment. Take advantage of exceptional reliability, minimal maintenance requirements, and longer equipment lifespan. Get maximum rewards when you call Dave's Heating & Air, Inc. for installation, maintenance, or repairs of a geothermal heat pump. Our factory-authorized, NATE-certified team is standing by to provide free estimates, top quality equipment, and a job done right.
Enjoy innovative geothermal HVAC system repairs, maintenance & installations!
Our geothermal installation services are in continual demand across Lincoln, Roca, Waverly, Hickman, Eagle and Greenwood, NE. These innovative systems pay for themselves very quickly, and you can trust Dave's Heating & Air, Inc. to complete proper design and implementation. Through experience, expertise, and organized project management, we avoid needless delays, ensure a streamlined process, and meet your specifications.
Give our team a call for all your geothermal heating and cooling services!
Family owned and operated since 2014, we take great satisfaction in earning your recommendation. Our dedication means we’re always available to handle emergency situations, 24/7, with no overtimes charges.
Why geothermal heating and cooling?
- The most environmentally friendly option for heating & cooling
- Doesn’t produce carbon monoxide or any other greenhouse gasses
- A 400% efficiency rating adds up to impressive savings
- Trim energy bills by up to 70%
- Typically pays for itself in three to five years
- Fewer moving parts minimizes maintenance requirements
- Indoor component, with proper service, normally lasts for several decades
- The ground loop is warrantied for 50 years
- Wonderfully quiet operation
- No combustion process eliminates safety risks
- Exceptional dehumidification capability
- Effective air purification
- Fewer threats to indoor air quality
- Year round comfort
- Capable of producing hot water